Our washable face masks are 100% handmade and ready to ship from NJ.
⭐️ IMPORTANT: For health/hygiene reasons, all mask purchases are Final and CANNOT BE RETURNED! ⭐️
💠 Triple Layer with the Filter Pocket (counts as a 3rd layer).
- Outer Layer: Untreated 100% Flax Linen fabric.
- Inner Layer and Filter Pocket: Unbleached 100% Cotton.
- Easy access filter pocket. The two side opening makes it easy to insert (and remove) disposable filters.
- NO nose wire, but the design will conform to the nose.
- The One-Size-Fits-Most slim design. Adult, Teen. Unisex face mask.
- Our natural masks are suitable for all-day wear and carefully sewn to fully cover your nose and mouth.
- The elastic (ear loops) is not sewn into the mask, so you can easily replace it with something else if you don't like it.
-- Will my glasses get foggy? --
Alas, there is no guarantee here. Most likely - YES.
-- Are they pre-washed? --
We prewash the fabrics but not the masks.
-- Will the mask shrink after the machine wash? --
These are reusable masks. If you use a high setting on both the washer and dryer, the mask will not shrink but might lose shape a bit. It can easily be fixed by ironing.
-- Can you be more specific on the size? --
We use the standardized 'one-size-fits-all' cut out. We are adults, and the masks fit us fine. However, they are on the M spectrum. If you need an XL our masks might be not a good option for you.
💠Artisan Hand Cut and Sewn.
We are herbalists, not fashion designers. Everything we do, we do with your holistic health in mind. Those are precisely the kind of face covering our family wears. We focus on providing the perfect balance between breathability, comfort, and practicality. That's why we don't offer a variety of sizes and only have a solid color mask. Also, availability is limited because cotton masks are not our core product.
✅ CARE INSTRUCTIONS:
* Don't worry we will include the printed copy with your mask ;)
- Please remove any inserted filters before washing.
- Hand-wash is recommended.
- Machine wash on 'delicate', preferably in a laundry bag.
- Hang to dry or tumble dry in a dryer on 'low'.
- It's absolutely safe and OK to iron our masks!
✅ WHAT ABOUT THE FILTERS?
*Filters are NOT included. For extra protection, you may insert a disposable filter.
💠 What can I use as a filter for a face mask pocket?
- Coffee filters;
- Reusable fabric grocery bags' cutouts;
- Regular disposable mask;
- N95 filters;
- HEPA filters (*Do your research. Some HEPA filters have fiberglass, which would be very dangerous to inhale).
♻️ The world is drowning in used face masks! Please dispose of your single-use face masks and filters mindfully.
⭐️ IMPORTANT PLEASE NOTE ⭐️
* These masks even with the disposable filter inserted do NOT guarantee protection against bacteria or viruses but can serve as a protective barrier.
** Our masks do not have a filter inside them and are not medical grade masks.
*** We make NO CLAIMS that these masks will protect or prevent the spread or catching of any current disease, infections or illness.